Purba Ray is a wonderfully gifted writer with an impeccable sense of humor. Infact, the best female humorist I’ve ever come across. An ex teacher, who has an opinion on everything and anything, including agricultural subjects like the best place to grow mushrooms while on the go.
Okay, my confessions…
- Given that most men in India die for Cricket, being a mad football fan is going against gender stereotypes. I hate cricket, but I love football. I’m a fan of Manchester United, and EPL. I have even skipped board exams to watch game replays, Replays – would you believe?!! (but even if I had appeared for the exam, I would not have cleared anyway) Check out my football blog here.
- I like watching college love story themed movies (My wife was my classmate in graduation).
- English was my favorite subject in college (but still in level 2).
- Can’t stand blood and injection (medicine). Used to collapse (faint) when I was in school, no better even today.
- Regularly watch cookery shows (have learned to boil water and make omelets).
- Love dogs (have one by name June. My biggest job these days is to keep her away from the male dogs in the neighborhood. Rainy season out here).
- And finally, being the only male in the house (wife, daughter, and mother-in-law make the female crowd) I’m beginning to feel like a Ladies’ Hostel warden.
I stop here since 7 is my lucky number.
I tag the following bloggers:
- Ashwin Ramasamy – He runs a humor show by his name.
- Pallavi – share the tax free thoughts of a delhizen.
- Gracelyne – a young blogger who lost her sanity a long while ago
- Lion Girl – an ever smiling blogger. Lion Girl, Truly Malaysia!
- Rahul Singh – a mighty blogger from Hyderabad
- Magic Eye – who never fails to encourage me. Owns an excellent travel blog.
- Venky – a boy trying to discover his real self. Please help him. Too good for his age.
- Sharmila – a blogger from Kolkata. Quality photo blog.
- Pria – I wonder ‘what happens if she doesn’t blog’?!